1. Obama: Gone! And NO Clinton in his place! ! !
2. Put “GOD” back in America (this starts with each one of us)
3. Borders: Closed!
4. Congress: On the same retirement & healthcare plans as everybody else.
5. Congress: Obey its own laws NOW!
6. Language: English only!
7. Culture: Constitution, and the Bill of Rights!
8. Drug Free: Mandatory Drug Screening before & during Welfare!
9. NO freebies to Non-Citizens!
10. Balance the budget. (support the Balanced Budget amendment movement)
11. Stop giving away our money to foreign countries! Charge them for our help! We need it here.
12. Fix the TAX CODE!
13. Respect our Police, Military and Our Flag
On October 13, 2013 I published this letter to you “An Open Letter to Governor Rick Scott” I mentioned this by a brief post on your website. While to my knowledge there has been no acknowledgement or action on the part of the State of Florida to participate or lead the organization of a Constitutional Convention of States the importance for such leadership and action has intensified and not diminished.
US debt has increase by nearly $2 trillion since my first letter to you. True unemployment is over 22%. Our nation is experiencing what seems to be a scandal a week and it leads one to believe that the strategy the current administration uses as a scandal defense is to create another scandal. With the US Senate controlled by Democrats any serous challenge to Obama is seemingly fruitless. However the Republican leadership does not demonstrate a strong policy position in opposition.
We The People want our country restored to the original tenants of the US Constitution. The only way that is going to happen is if the federal government is restructured. That can happen by a Constitutional Convention of States. If that does not happen the current course is clear and the sight is not a pleasant one. The model being followed is not sustainable.
Mark Levin’s book The Liberty Amendments can be used as a framework for this convention. I published a brief report on Mark and this view. Please click here.
Governor Scott, you are a leader of one state. State governors have power under our constitution. You are accountable for exercising the responsibilities of your office.
God Bless You and God Bless America
Just one more thing for now:
This song reminds us of our collective responsibility to make sure we protect the freedom we have and strengthen that freedom to its original intent as inked by our founding fathers.