Begin with an intention – avoid thinking you need to know how this is going to happen
Pay attention to the messages you are intended to receive
Allow all to unfold – do your part in moving things along while honoring all happens at the perfect time
I am writing this as a reminder for myself because when things begin to happen all of us can stop remembering how it all works.
I once thought everything starts with an idea. Now I know ideas are the second step. The first step is having a clear view of what you want to experience. This experience when in alignment with your purpose has a lot of power when you visualize it and feel it.
I was discussing an innovative technology with a friend (story follows) and he said “if this one thing comes to fruition, I won’t have to do anything else” I said I am sure that is true. I also said my view was that one thing would be fuel for doing even more and delivering an even greater contribution. That is part of my view.
Now For The Rest of The Story – Keeping It Brief
Nearly 10PM Saturday night I was organizing some items for the next day. I glanced at my email and noticed one from some company I did not recognize and it said her is the link to the information you signed up for. So knowing that is a typical spam technique I normally would not have given it any attention. Going back to that email I see why I paused then clicked and watched a 2 min. video. That led me to more research and a 23 minute video. At that point I has some questions – technical questions.
I am very well aware I am not giving you all the data. That is intentional as that is not the point right now.
I remembered a friend on the West Coast was an expert in this area and I called him as it was still early in that timezone. That call led to a discussion about two amazing developments he is connected with that have worldwide benefit at a level of magnitude that I am not currently ready to predict. One of these developments is a direct connection to the topic I called him about.
Today we continued the conversation and I was expanding the people I knew personally or knew one step removed who would be great connections to learn about these developments because what they are already doing and working on are in alignment with these cutting edge developments which are proven and not simply ideas on paper.
I get a message from Neale nearly everyday. I read them all. I really like the ones where he ends with “And you know exactly why you received this message today.” Visit Neale Donald Walsch One of my favorite messengers and first famous with his Conversations With God books.
Be sure your register to the right so you never miss any of the outstanding material I publish! 🙂
On this day of your life,
Steve, I believe God wants you to know…
…that every action is either strong or weak,
and when every action is strong we are successful.
Wallace D. Wattles said that, and he was right. You know when
the action you take is strong, and you know when it is weak.
You can tell in your stomach. Endeavor to
take no weak action whatsoever. Run away from it.
Reject it. Go for the strong action, the strong choice, every time.
You know, by the way, what is meant by all of this.
You have been weak in some of your choices and decisions,
and you have been strong. You have been both in your life.
But no more, right? Only strong from now on, yes?
And you know exactly why you
received this message today.
If you believe there are shortages of opportunities and wealth, then that is what you are going to experience. Do you think Google or Facebook thinks there are limits on building wealth? What about Apple and the turnaround story of Starbucks? Have you looked at what Koty Batemen has done with Send Out Cards? The people behind these success stories were not born into those successes.
I don’t know about you but nearly every week I see some story about people criticizing the Top 1%, promoting much higher minimum wage is the answer or how government should be doing more. All of that is the thinking of victims. There is nothing stopping nearly any of us from experiencing all of what we want.
I a previous article I presented my expanded success formula. In a nutshell we are well served by setting much bigger goals and taking massive action to achieve them. Click Here for that article that also includes my five steps to success formula.
Special Offer: 1 complimentary coaching call plus one call a week for 6 weeks -7 calls total. I have priced this to be affordable for nearly everyone and if money is your issue I am open to a JV. Start now and in one month or less you will see results guaranteed!
Call me now 727-587-7871
It does not matter if you have studied the Law of Attraction, believe in it or not. Look at your own life and evaluate what you have experienced. Look at those times you were “on your game” and not. How did you feel? Now take those experiences and decide do you want to create success in your life once and for all or not. That is what I am doing and a growing number of people I am connected with. Call me and let’s discuss how we might be able to help each other.
I Stand For Life Rights – The Right of All To Live Their Intentions In Freedom and Peace
I Stand For:
Freedom of speech and that does not mean I can swear in a public place where that would interrupt the right of those around me to live their intention to freedom and peace Life Rights meaning they do not want to hear what is coming out of my mouth. This also goes for dogs left outside to bark incessantly.
Freedom to write whatever I am thinking and if that topic is for adults only then I say it is for adults only and it is then the responsibility of the viewer to protect their right to live their intention of freedom and peace. Life Rights
Freedom to express my views on marriage, gays, drugs, alcohol, sex, abortion and have the right to live those views without any interference from anyone else including and especially the government. Remember I above all stand for the right for all to live their intentions in freedom and peace. So if I drive drunk I am violating that principle. If I am alone in my home using harmful substances including food and drink that are not good for me, I am choosing to not honor my own health but I am not influencing anyone else.That is my right and nobody has the right to tell me otherwise. I have the right to not have my life changed by the views of others that are opposite of mine as I don’t intend nor have any interest in changing their views. If someone else is in my home who does not agree with me then I am violating their right. For the record I don’t use drugs – legal or otherwise.
I hold myself accountable for my decisions and actions. I hold the same especially for those in government. I hold them accountable for upholding the principles on which they were elected. In the US that is our constitution. Right now there are many at the top that should be arrested.
My mission is to have a lot more people pay attention. The issues of the current administration are huge. Are those issues more significant than others preceding it ? I cannot say with certainty, but that is not the point. With deficit out of control, scandals, loss of leadership status, decline of the dollar, lack of international respect, the failure of the educational system, unemployment, welfare and the list goes on, demonstrates the current system is not working. If you don’t stand for the basic tenants of our original constitution then go to a country more in alignment with what you stand for.
There are many personal and business principles I stand for . What is relevant here is I stand for authenticity. I stand for truth. I stand for the foundation principles of our country as written in the original constitution.
Ladies and Gentlemen – we cannot go on our lives thinking all is well. We cannot think that the people in leadership positions will make it alright – it is not happening. You may be opposed to wealth, Obamacare, homosexuality, drugs, alcohol, Mormons, Christians, Jews, Muslims and more. It is time to understand we can prosperously co-exist and respect different views, How do we do that? Respect the right of all to live their intentions in freedom and peace. (Note if a group you support promotes the literal destruction of other groups it is they who should be destroyed.)
Steps To Achieve This:
1. Do not preach your views to me. Write about them, Broadcast them on YouTube, Radio, TV any media you want. But do not get in my face with them, do not influence our schools with views that are political, raciest , sexist and anything other that fundamental knowledge. Fundamental knowledge means a return to basic education. It means to focus on teaching people to think and know the meaning of self esteem. It means not changing the base line of what is required to advance because some people are not able to achieve it . When a person is not able to advance academically find out what there talent is and help they achieve that. Want some examples look at the lives of Dr. Wayne Dyer and Dr. Ben Carson There are more.
2. Uphold the basic tenants of the United States Constitution as written by our founders. When you don’t uphold those tenants, I stand for you as a legislator as a judge to no longer hold a position to which you were elected. You will be ousted upon reasonable due course to not exceed 4 months. No elected official is entitled to benefits beyond the term they serve in office. Regarding terms, there will be a term limit not to exceed 8 years.
3. It is the responsibility of all governments in the US to operate with a balanced budget.
4. Scrap the IRS and adopt a personal consumption tax and a 10% profit tax on corporations with no tax exemptions. See point number 3
5. All public universities are free for those that qualify to stay with a passing grade. Part of the curriculum is the happiness formula and self worth that starts at the grade school level. One great example that I know of is the Delphi educational system. The more I learn about what they are doing the more I see the wisdom of that system.
6. The school system recognizes entrepreneurship as a valid career path and develops has a separate curriculum presented by people with a demonstrated success record in entrepreneurship.
7. Each person has a right to worship according to their chosen faith. They have the right to write about their views. talk about their views in the media. I do not accept anyone preaching to me without my permission. If your religion advocates abolishing another to advance your belief, it is you who will be abolished. This needs to be a worldwide goal as the abuses to others around the globe are outrageous and must stop.
8. If two people of the same sex decide they want to be married then our system needs to honor that and give them the legal rights of a married couple. Do I agree with their choice? I am not here to judge another. If they choose to pursue the adoption of a child, now we are in the arena of the right of all to live their intentions in freedom and peace. Is that child’s right violated? That is a valid topic for community debate.
8. A woman has the right over her own body. If she is pregnant she loses that right within a short time of conception. To be defined but I am thinking 60 days with the exception if the pregnancy becomes a critical threat to her own life.
9. A person must be a legal citizen to vote and receive any type of benefits which should be very limited going forward. This means voter ID. This means you can work in this country but cannot send your children to our schools, be treated at our hospitals, vote, or receive any government assistance. If you think this is harsh, become a citizen. If you cannot become a citizen then live in a community of your peers and care for each other. During most of the history of the US we lived in a system where neighbors and communities took care of each other. Most of the benefits promised by our government need to be eliminated with people setting up neighborhood and community programs to take care of each other. Look how much money it frees up when regulation at federal and state level is eliminated.
10. Eliminate all laws that restrict people. To that point: elected officials should be measured on how many unnecessary laws they succeed in having removed. For example :
Reverse the law you must wear a seat belt or be fined. I will decide and if I don’t and hurt in a crash, my insurance company does not have to pay because I was not using the seat belt. I am in favor of seat belts but I am not in favor of laws like this.
Laws the tell private enterprise what to do. Consumers should demand accountability for the value of the product. If they don’t then they pay the consequences. If consumers accept genetically modified food, sugar, non nutrition foods with all the information available then let them. Don’t expect society to pay the health care bills.
Reverse the law of mandating restaurants bars and hotels as non- smoking. It is the choice of private enterprise. You have a choice to go or not go. I would not go to a smoking friendly place but that is my choice.
(do you see how freedom has been eroded?)
Legalize drugs and regulate them like alcohol. This is gradually happening with marijuana state by state but we must stop putting people in jail for using this product and no I don’t use it.
Legalize and regulate prostitution. This profession since the beginning of time should be a revenue generator not a use of tax dollars for enforcement. The regulation should be for clean places with health reports on the workers. Refer to the tax reform above.
I look to music and the amazing accomplishments of the seemingly most unlikely people. I am reminded that God is in every person. While the next person you meet may not bring the house down by their performance, they are a very important person. They are here and in every instance they are important to me and you and all.
I am reminded of the following performances that God’s graces are found everywhere. God’s love is found in everything we experience and while I can marvel at the ocean, a mountain, a bird , a flower…many times I ignore the miracle of a person right beside me in the grocery store or restaurant. These videos remind me to move past all judgments because while the person beside me may not be a performer for the thousands they are important for someone and they are part of the Universe where I am leaving my footprint.
The Two Experiences That Rocked My World Thank You God for All The People Featured Here, YouTube for making it possible for me to experience these performances.
I am preparing for a presentation to a very elite audience at an exclusive location. One of the videos I have used recently is the one that follows. I use this video to illustrate the power of the having a “Yes” Attitude (there is a great book by that name…Google it) which we develop by ignoring what others think about how we look and what we may or may have not done in the past.
Susan Boyle demonstrates all the attributes and more of be prepared for when you have the chance. Thing is the better you are prepared the more the chances.
Steve Pohlit is a CPA,MBA and has been the CFO of several major domestic and international companies. Today Steve is an expert business consultant focused on helping companies improve their business performance including growing profits, revenues and customers. For a FREE 6 week mini course where you will receive 10 easy to implement action steps guaranteed to increase business revenue and profits by at least 30% in the next 90 days, please visit www.StevePohlit.com All articles published by Steve unless specifically restricted may be freely published with this resource information.