Young Living Essential Oils Does Not Stand Behind Their Own Promotions and Is a Puppet To The FDA
The is the conclusion of Steve Pohlit and is my opinion based on my own experience.
Young Living Essential Oils does not support their own research and results. Young Living Essential Oils defers to the FDA. How is Steve Pohlit affected. I am no longer able to order as a distributor after having been with Young Living Essential Oils since 1997 and spending 10’s of thousands of dollars on their products and services. Why is that? Young Living Essential Oils told me content I have published violates the guidelines of the FDA.
For the record
1. I Steve Pohlit love the products of Young Living
2. I Steve Pohlit have tremendous respect for Gary Young and what he has done to advance natural alternatives to over the counter and prescription medication.
3. I am a product user and not a business builder. I have published many articles and reports on the Young Living Essential Oils products at http://essentialoils.getoiled.com and other sites since 2006.
4. I have received some checks from recommending Young Living Essential Oils I do not have the total because I have been using the products since 1997. I love the products. I am guessing the checks total less than $3000 since 1997. I have spent over $20,000 with no complaints and only compliments about the products.
What Is My Violation
Apparently some articles I publish are a violation of FDA guidelines. I asked which ones. I finally received several examples. I did not see anything wrong with them. They did not say the product cures a disease nor did they say to stop taking prescription medication to to stop following a doctor’s advice. Regardless I said I did not want to cause the company problems so I would take those few articles down. I then asked is that all? I was then told to go through all 8 years of content to see if anything else was a problem or my account would be terminated.
Making product claims regarding cures and more is understandably wrong and I don’t do it. I see many people who seem to cross that line and I don’t advocate that.
I have been publishing content on the oils since 2006 on the site referenced on this site and actually before that on several others. Young Living Essential Oils never contacted me saying they had a problem with any of this information.
After being with them since 1997 I never received a call, in fact i am not even notified if there is any problem with an order -they just don’t ship and leave you guessing. So after all this time somebody says notify Steve there is a problem. So I get an email from legal saying fix all this stuff going back to inception or we will terminate your account
1. Young Living Essential Oils does not support what they promote. If they did they would tell the FDA to take a hike.
2. Having said that if Young Living Essential Oils simply called and said here are 5 or whatever articles we are concerned about, I would have fixed it event thought most everything I have ever published has been written by others including Young Living.
3. I remain a huge advocate of essential oils . Fortunately I have identified other sources of very high quality essential oils and essential oil products. So dear Young Living Essential Oils you filed for divorce and I have just signed the papers.
Still Love You but